Sycamore Gap

Sycamore Gap
appeared in th film 'Robin Hood' alongside Kevin Costner

Sunday 30 May 2010

It is a trek for charity

I am so glad to express my humble thanks to whom sponsored me to raise fund for both Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Branch and ORBIS. They trust me because I have not started my journey since it will start on 5th June.

Some of my good friends donated to ORBIS via JustGiving.com and I also received a cheque for RASHK today. What a good start!!

If you are interested to donate to RASHKS, please visit the official web site: www.royalasiaticsociety.org.hk or contact membership@royalasiaticsociety.org.hk.

If you want to donate to the ORBIS, please visit JustGiving page.

I promise, once I have internet access (in B&B or use my iPhone), I will keep you updated about this trek!

Okay, time to back to the big task - PACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment